Do you care about web development? Are you being given a chance to let your development skills make a real difference?
We’re a fast-moving software and services company based in Derby. We’ve been growing quickly and consistently over the last 5 years, and plan to continue this trend in years to come. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world and our software is used every day in more than 80 countries worldwide. Its web delivered, uses cutting edge technologies, and is under constant development.
What you can expect from us:
- We’re technical. As a developer, your entire management chain have a programming background.
- You’ll have a voice. We encourage a supportive environment where everyone’s opinion counts.
- An Agile and varied environment. We use Scrum to run projects ranging from offline web apps, to native mobile, to pure backend data handling.
The Required Candidate
We are passionate about what we do and we are looking to attract team members who have that same passion about technology, are sociable and positive, and who aspire to create a high standard of maintainable software to our end users.
You will live within a comfortable travelling distance of Derby or be prepared to relocate.
100% remote working.
There may be UK and international travel required on occasions.
If you work for us, you will:
- work on varied and interesting new projects alongside maintenance of existing (.NET Standard & .NET Core) applications
- learn new tools and techniques, be encouraged to push technical boundaries and further your professional development
- build responsive and flexible web based applications
- be a part of a supportive and inclusive team where your opinion counts
- work in an environment where you feel able to deliver your best.
Salary range is £40K – £45K dependent on experience.
Perks of the Job
- 25 days paid holiday plus all bank holidays plus a day off on your birthday
- Generous sick pay and income protection scheme
- Life insurance cover
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Enhanced parental leave scheme (Maternity / Paternity etc)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working arrangements offered where appropriate
- Friendly and supportive team with regular social events
37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday on a rota basis. Occasional OOH cover required.
Our offices are easily accessible by public transport and by bike, car or on foot.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration or give us a call on 01332 921300 to discuss the opportunity further.