Over the last ten years, PXtech has grown substantially from a few determined techies to over 50 creative and enthusiastic people!
We’re on a mission to find the very best to join our friendly and talented team right here in Derby! So, if you see something below that takes your fancy or would like to discuss an opportunity in more detail – please get in touch!
Get in email@example.com
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite shower and changing facilities
- Organic fruit boxes
- Friendly and supportive team, with regular social events
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Enhanced Parental Pay (Maternity / Paternity etc.)
- Generous sick pay and income protection scheme
- Life insurance cover
Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic individual to join our unique and greatly valued Development Team.
You’ll work on varied and interesting new projects alongside maintenance of existing (.NET Standard & .NET Core) applications. You’ll learn new tools and techniques, be encouraged to push technical boundaries and further your professional development.
With our continuous growth and ambitious plans for the future, this is an excellent time to join the team.See full job spec
Don’t see a vacancy for you? No worries! We’re always on the lookout for top talent. If you think you’d be perfect for the PXtech team, send us your CV and a cover letter about what you do and why you’d like to join us.
Send your CV/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.