Up to £45,000
Send us an email about why
you'd like to join our team
If you join us you will:
- Work in an agile environment (SCRUM)
- Work on our flagship operational suite used in over 40,000 locations worldwide for a major global customer
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive team of developers and testers where your opinion is valued
- Able to understand and translate customer requirements into solutions
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Desire to write quality code
- Customer focussed
- Takes ownership of work
- Motivated by outcomes more than latest technologies
- Good communicator – written and verbal
What you can expect from us?
- We’re technical. As a developer, your entire management chain has a programming background.
- You’ll have a voice. We encourage everyone to share their thoughts and ideas – everyone’s opinion counts!
- An agile and varied environment. We use Scrum to run projects ranging from offline web apps, to native mobile, to pure backend data handling.
- Personal and career development. We always aim to provide you the tools and time you need to learn new skills.
- A social life. We love a good pub lunch and aim to get the whole team together every few months!
Up to £45,000 dependant on experience
Perks of the Job
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days paid holiday, plus all bank holidays
- TechScheme (discounts on the latest tech)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite shower and changing facilities
- Organic fruit boxes
- Friendly and supportive team with regular social events
- Pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
- Occupational sick pay and income protection
- Life Insurance cover
Send us an email about why you’d like to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.